Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Exhibition

The title of our exhibition is It's our world and we are responsible for it.Our central idea is "We are responsible for determining causes of changes in our natural environment.My exhibition is about landslide and my groups name is The Marines and the members are Jessica, Angga and Ivanna. My group had went for a feildtrip to see the result of the furious landslide. We discover that there are about 60 house that are destroyed. My purpose why I choose this topic is because the place where it happen is near with the school and because I want to master other disaster areas not just Global Warming and other disasters.

My groups have two inquiry into. The first one is "The cause and affect of landslide on communities" and the second one is "The possible solution to prevent landslide".My group's slogan is "Make Friends with Nature".

No comments: