Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blog don't run away




What!!!It's done!!! Time just past like running water. I couldn't believe that eLearning is over. I felt like having my friends gone from me. Well I learn heaps of things through this blog. I can learn from many things and many people. This are the list of what have I learnt through this blog:

Knowledge


-How to write a correct bibliography(either from newspaper, internet, interviews, etc

-How does global warming connected to landslide.

-The multifunction of trees.

-Experiment is not just a chemical thing but also interviews.

-How to locate a picture from Google Maps and publish it to the internet.

-Cows fart contributed to air pollution(The most fun facts)

- To prevent global warming can be in many ways
-Plant trees
-Use less transportation that produce gas emission
-Stop deforestation.
-Make complain to the people that do this.

-First action of landslide is an explosion under the land.

-Icemelts faster when the sun beam beamed on the sea's water than one the ice itself.

-Co2 is a combination of Oxygen+Oxygen+Carbon=carbon dioxide

-Some people think that global warming is because something astronomical out there.

-The U.S. produce the most carbon dioxide on Earth

-And many more thoughts and knowledge but I couldn't think of it.


Agreements and Managements


-Follow teachers guideline and tips.

-Do what teachers do.

-Manage your time very well.

-Deligion to make something good.

-Take it easy and have fun!!!

Our action is planting trees. We went to Mt.Pancar again today(26/05/07) and we planted trees. We have already do our action and the people there is happy with it. We will also plant trees again with the prime minister of Malaysia. They are going to help them also, so we also help them. It's a very good experience.


Last word to my teachers:


Teachers you are awesome. Thanks for your experience about blog. I really enjoy this blog and I think I have done well in my blog. I hope I could try this again and this is a pleasure to have this kind of things.

Thank You teachers God Bless You.


Best Regard,

Melvin

No comments: