Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Exhibition 2007

This is my first exhibition and it's just a great start. I have advance my technological skills, writing bibliography in a proper way and other lots of new skill that I got. I am very suprise that exhibition is just like a game where it is very fun. I was thinking that exhibition is like studying everyday, finding information, read hundred of pages of books and it just horrible couple years ago, but what, what could I say it's very easy. Fun is the word I describe what is exhibition. Especially this amazing blog, some of my friends said "ITS STUPID TO HAVE BLOG" but I am against them. What is stupid about blog, the homeworks fun and I just could not believe how grade 6 teacher prepare this very hard for grade 6. I am very please that if I can have a chance to show my blog to the parents on this Friday but it doesn't mean that I have to explain about my blog. I am going well in this exhibition, I never hand in homework late, even though I had been sick for 7 days. Mrs.Jane said that "melvin your left behind, you need to catch up" and from that I always open my blog everyday and now I am like a head of some of my friends. I am very proud of myself.

No comments: