Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Key Concept


My group had decide that we are going to choose 2 key concept which are causation and perspective. My purpose why I choose causation is because I want to show how big does the damage happen to the community.

The causation of this particular is landslide is tough. The people itself doesn't know what is the causation. But they told us that they think it's because of the river near the mountain. The river flows to heavy that makes a huge vibration. So the vibration shakes the soil and make the soil loose. Because of the heavyrain the river flows very heavy and because of the heavyrain, the heavyrain supports the landslide to happen. But I am not sure tha the landslide happens because the vibration of th river. So we need to check again and be a young scientist to know exactly what is the causation of the landslide in Mount Pancar.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

So how will you find out? Can you ask a teacher at school who understands about geology? I think Pak Andre might know about Gunung Pancar.