Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Performance

My group will perform a musical performance and we will play an instrument. We are playing the handbells. I think handbells is a good one because it's easy to practice and we could ask Mr. Victor's help for pratice. We will play the song "Heal the World". My group will not sing but only for the music. But we will make a slideshow presentation while our music is going on. The song Heal the World by Michael Jackson will be played by us. But we need permission from the teachers to allow us borrow one person outside of the group. They will not play much ony couple of notes.


If I am permitted to do this I need comments from my friend who wants to help my group's performance. Just post a comment on my blog and my group will think about it. Thank You.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

That sounds great! I love hand bells. Make sure that your presentation visuals really teach the audience about your inquiry. Don't use much text - mostly pictures.